BizSites Terms and Conditions
- Vendor Information
Redhot Media Productions, a sole proprietor located at 8303 Green Acres Ln., Redding CA, 96002.
The above named CUSTOMER is engaging the VENDOR, as an independent contractor for the specific project of developing and/or improving a World Wide Web site.
Copyright to the finished assembled work of web pages produced by the VENDOR is owned by the CUSTOMER. Upon final payment of this contract, the CUSTOMER is assigned rights to use as a web site the design, graphics, and text contained in the finished assembled web site. However, there may be some photos that have been licensed for one time use. These materials can not be reused in other forms (brochures, etc.) without proper re-licensing from the original artist/provider. Should CUSTOMER breach this contract and/or fail to pay full outstanding balances, ownership of all design, graphics, code and text will revert to VENDOR.
- Stuff We Don’t Do
Abusive and unethical materials including: pornography, obscenity, nudity, violations of privacy, computer viruses, harassment, any illegal activity, spamming, advocacy of an illegal activity, and any infringement of privacy. If you really have to ask, we probably don’t do it.
- Bizsites Web Package Terms
To enroll in the Bizsites Web Package Program, you must agree these provisions:
- Work on the site will not begin until the setup fee is paid.
- The $49/monthly fee begins 30 days after setup fee is paid.
- This is a monthly program with a minimum 12 month term.
If the site is canceled before the end of the 12 month term, you will be billed for the outstanding balance. After the initial 12 month term, the site contract will be on a month-to-month basis. 30 day notice is required for cancellation.
On the final written cancellation date the following will occur:
- The site will be removed from the server.
- All live site content files (not code) will be burned to a cd or dvd and sent to the CUSTOMER after all outstanding payments have been received.
- If Redhot Media Productions manages the domain(s), all administrative, billing and technical contact will revert to the CUSTOMER. It is the CUSTOMER’S responsibility to continue payment to the registrar to keep the domain(s) active. Any domain transfer fees are the responsibility of the CUSTOMER.
Termination or Suspension of Service:
Redhot Media Productions reserves the right to temporarily suspend or permanently terminate a website for non-payment of fees. Our suspension/termination policy is as follows:
- Accounts past due 10 days: site suspension
- Accounts past due 20 days: site removal, $150 restoration fee
- Accounts past due 30 days: above plus remaining contract balance, if any, must be paid in full.
Hosting: The website must be hosted on Redhot Media Production web servers.
- Hourly Rates
In the event the CUSTOMER wishes to add elements to the web site that are beyond the scope of the current package, the CUSTOMER may either a) upgrade to a higher package or b) address the changes on hourly fee basis.
Below is the rate schedule as of the signing of this contract. These rates will not change for the first 12 months. After 12 months the most current rate structure will apply.
- HTML Programming: $85/hr
- Web Programming (Java, PHP, .Net, etc): $125/hr
- Programming – Application Development: $125/hr
- Graphic Design: $65/hr
- Animation (After Effects, 3D): $150/hr
- Web Design: $85/hr
- Video Production/Editing: $125/hr
- Project Management: $85/hr
Should the scope of the project be expanded during the course of the project, these rates will apply. The project scope can not be expanded without the written agreement of the CUSTOMER and VENDOR.
- This contract is entered into and shall be governed and construed according to the laws of the State of California. Jurisdiction and venue of any legal proceeding to enforce or interpret the terms and conditions of this contract shall be the Superior Court of the State of California for the County of Shasta.
- In the event of any action or proceeding to enforce or interpret the provisions of this contract, the prevailing party in such action or proceeding shall be entitled, in addition to any other relief granted, to reasonable costs and attorneys fees to be set by the court or other tribunal in that action or in another action brought for that purpose.
- This contract contains the entire agreement of the parties on this subject matter. No promise or representation of either party not set forth in this contract is part of the agreement of the parties.
- This contract may only be modified or amended by a document in writing signed by both parties.
- If the Customer is an entity other than an individual, by signing this contract it represents that entry into the contract has been authorized by all necessary action of the governing body of the entity and that the person signing the contract has been duly authorized to execute it on behalf of the entity.